Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hecho de Mano is now offering Palomaya tees!


This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to meet and work with the amazing owner of Hecho de Mano (Made by Hand). Azalea is a warm and caring soul who really goes out of her way to help others. She provided me, a complete stranger, with a free spot within her retail site to sell our products and even bought lunch for all of us to enjoy! And, if that was not enough, Azalea agreed to carry our tees in her store. Wow! What an honor!
We fell in love with her store! It was literally a feast for my eyes! From the moment I stepped foot in her store, I was instantly transported to my home town in Latin America.
Stop by the “Culture and Folk Store” located at 308 N. First Avenue in Arcadia to purchase your favorite Palomaya tees and handmade folklore items. Hecho de Mano is offering an additional 20% off your favorite items from now until November 8, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment